Friday, January 27, 2012

NYC - Long Wearing Nail Enamel - Big Money Frost

I've had this color in my 'arsenal' for awhile now, but never got around to using it.  I think I got it for free at Wal-Mart (it was $1 to begin with, but I had a coupon).

Base coat & top coat were both by Sinful Colors.  (paid $2.50 for each at a local Walgreens)


Pros: The brush allows for easy application; it's one of the thinner brushes, but it doesn't 'clump' like others tend to.  In terms of color, what you see is what you get.  It was very cheap, $1 without coupon.

Cons: Polish is a bit thin, so it does like to run - but is remedied by quick application.  To get full effect of the color, you'll need to apply 2-3 coats. 




This shade is with two coats, and probably would've worked better with one more.  Still, the 'minty' green color would work for any occasion - work, school, or home.

No comments:

Post a Comment