Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hello :)


^That's me.  My name is Debi and I live in the midde of nowhere, Illinois.  I was born and raised here, and would like to think that I have a knack for mixing my smart-alec attitude with the small town values I was raised with. 

I am a nail polish addict.  It started with my first bottle, a pinky purple color by Revlon that had belonged to my mom.  We still share our  nail polish to this day, however she keeps her mellow favorites while I rock bright yellows and pinks. 

I am not a professional nail artist, nor do I have any plans to become one.  I've taught myself different techniques, from trial and error and through other people's experiences.  I do this for fun, and to show my creativity (or lack thereof).  My opinions are my own, and as of this moment, I am not getting paid for any of this. 

I hope you all enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy creating it.

No comments:

Post a Comment