Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Polish Haul

Alright, it's official - I suck at life.

Or, at the very least, updating the blog. 

I've been meaning to post the pics from my Sally Beauty Supply haul since Monday, but circumstances were (and still partially are) out my control.  I started training for my first job ever as a cashier on Tuesday, trained again Wednesday night and might actually get to work the register either Thursday or Friday.

Anyway, enough complaining on my end.  Without further ado, I give you picture spam ;)


Finger Paints lables: Cerulean Seascape, Art of Theft, and Laugh My Art Off



From China Glaze's Hunger Games collection: Stone Cold (District 2, Masonry) and Agro (District 11, Agriculture)


China Glaze: Long Kiss and Ruby Pumps


China Glaze: Reggae to Riches and White Cap

I just happened to end up at Sally's during a sale: Buy two bottles, get one of equal or lesser value for free. 
Guys, there's something you should know about me.  I'm a bargain shopper.  I don't mind paying full price for something, but I have a ridiculously difficult time passing up a good deal.

I got these nine bottles, plus a bottle of Seche Vite top coat, for roughly $43.  It seems like a lot to me, as I'm used to pay no more than $3-$4 per bottle.  But for ten bottles, totally worth it. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment