Thursday, April 19, 2012

30 Days of Untrieds - Day 1

I've decided to embark on a new challenge: 30 Days of Untrieds.

As I was going through my polish stash, I saw so many polishes that I don't think I've ever used.  I bought them, thinking that they were pretty and I would wear them soon.  I think I opened the bottle long enough to swatch it onto my nail wheels and that's as far as it went.

Today is Day 1 - and I'm starting off with NYC Quick Dry Nail Polish in "Fifth Avenue".


This polish is a nice, chocolate-y brown color - which enough of a shimmer that it could be used on its own.  However, as I have extremely pale skin, it came out looking not-quite-right for me.  Personally, if it is going to be used alone, I would recommend this to someone who has more of a tan.  To dress it up a bit, I added two layers of China Glaze "Fairy Dust".






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment