Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge - Day 8

Day 8: Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


Sad day - I forgot to take pictures of the manicure I used for day 8 :(   

Luckily, I've done this type of nail art before and took pics, so it's not a complete wash.



When I did it for Day 8, I didn't use as many dots so it came out much 'cleaner' looking.  I used Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, and Blue on every nail - I managed to fit purple on one or two.


and thus was Day 8.  Next time I try to conform to a schedule, I would like one of you to remind me not to do it. 

Totally kidding there.  I think we all know I'll probably be participating in another challenge in just a few days, LOL




Check out these other awesome bloggers who are/were participating in the Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge:

Robin, Erin, and Anna - Polished Cousins
Ashley - Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Jodi - Captivating Claws
Danielle - Rock N Polish
Elly - Polishable
Olivia - Unprofessional Nails
Kate - This Charming Kate
Bethany - A Plethora of Nails
Lizzy - The Do It Yourself Lady
Eugenia - Talon-ted
Johanna - Neues vom Kellerkind
Amanda - Nox Nails
Ashley - Smashley Sparkles
Sarah - See Sarah Swatch
Emily - The Lacquerologist
Jess - LuvMyLacquer
Tressa - O' Natur Nail
ChiChi - I'm just me...ChiChi
CR - Color Me Silly
Amanda - Berry Polished
Bonny - Over Stuffed
Taylor - REJOICE!
Jess - Nearly Natural Nails



No comments:

Post a Comment