Saturday, March 31, 2012

Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge - Day 4

Day 4: Inspired by the Runway





While blue is typically my favorite color, I have to say that it didn't break my heart to come across a great outfit with which I could use a new nail polish. 

For the base color, I used Sinful Colors "Happy Ending" - which has a lovely sparkle by itself.  To add the flair, I used Sinful Colors "Call You Later".  I don't know if you'd call it a problem, but there was some slight difficulty in applying the glitter.  The consistency was more of a 'jelly' glitter than a regular polish, which made it want to come out of the bottle almost 'gloopy' (technical term, kids).  The little specks in the photo look black, but are actually dark green glitter that didn't want to cooperate with the camera.


In the meantime, check out these other amazing bloggers who are/were also taking part in the Girly Girl Nail Art Challenge

Robin, Erin, and Anna - Polished Cousins
Ashley - Follow the Yellow Polish Road
Jodi - Captivating Claws
Danielle - Rock N Polish
Elly - Polishable
Olivia - Unprofessional Nails
Kate - This Charming Kate
Bethany - A Plethora of Nails
Lizzy - The Do It Yourself Lady
Eugenia - Talon-ted
Johanna - Neues vom Kellerkind
Amanda - Nox Nails
Ashley - Smashley Sparkles
Sarah - See Sarah Swatch
Emily - The Lacquerologist
Jess - LuvMyLacquer
Tressa - O' Natur Nail
ChiChi - I'm just me...ChiChi
CR - Color Me Silly
Amanda - Berry Polished
Bonny - Over Stuffed
Taylor - REJOICE!
Jess - Nearly Natural Nails





No comments:

Post a Comment