Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Liebster Award

So, I've been meaning to do this for awhile now.  Sorry for the lateness.

Before I even post about the awards, I know the requirements for two of them are that we link to other blogs and/or new bloggers.  Sad truth: I don't follow that many blogs :(  *hangs head in shame*  So, I will be linking to blogs that come highly recommended :)



At the end of last month, I was given the Liebster Award by Lacey at Lace & Lacquers .   Thanks so much for acknowledging my blog. 

The Rules:
1. Put the link to who gave you the award.
2. Put the award on your post.
3. Choose 5 blogs with under 200 followers to receive the award.
4. Let them know you awarded them.


Here are the five great blogs that were recommended to me by another blogger that fit the criteria here.  They are in no particular order:
1 - Galactic Lacquer
2 - Jilltastic Nail Design
3 - Girlie and Glamorous
4 - Kat Hearts Nails
5 - Manicured Mamas



A few days after receiving the Liebster Award, I was given the Versatile Blogger award by Kelly at Peace, Love, Lacquer.

Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
  1. Let them know that you have nominated them.
  2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
  3. Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
  4. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

Here are the 15 newer bloggers that Kelly posted about - and who I am also recommending/awarding this to.
1 - Melinails
2 - Munchy's Nails
3 - Perfect Polish
4 - Pixel's Polish
5 - Polished Paradise
6 - Presh Polish
7 - Pretty In Paint
8 - Quite Polished
9 - Sweet Surcee
10 - The Beauty Lounge
11 - The Charm of Nail Polish
12 - Get Lacquered!
13 - MixedMama
14 - Mega Nailattude
15 - Lacquered Pamper

7 Random Facts About Me:
1. When doing pedicures for myself, I only have to do it on eight toes.  My two pinky toes have no nails due to repeated injuries.
2. I have absolutely no desire to have children.  My furbabies are in the form of my two cats - Scratcher is a 17 year old tabby cat, and Ally is a 4 year old tortie cat.
3.  I love the smell of chinese food, but will only eat General Tso's chicken. 
4. I'm allergic to the ingredients that they put in sugar-free gum. 
5. I'm named after my dad's exgirlfriend

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment